Digital Mapping is an essential land management tool and we are able to provide maps, including Land Registry compliant plans, to suit your needs.
We use ArcView GIS and our GPS Trimble software to build digital maps and databases for all purposes, including:
- Land Registry compliant plans for conveyancing purposes
- Mapping of severed interests such as minerals and ancient manorial rights
- Rural Land Registry plan variations for DEFRA
- Boundary maps, particularly useful in disputes, using GPS equipment, if required
- Farm and cropping plans including location of water pipes or field drains, etc.
- Rights of way
- Easements over land