Landlord & Tenant
With significant experience in landlord & tenant matters, we are able to deliver property advice in a straightforward manner to farmers, landowners and our fellow property professionals.
We are well versed in the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986, the Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 etc, and can assist in matters under a range of other forms of occupation.
Our service to both landlords and tenants, includes advice in the following areas:
- Agricultural property law
- Tenancy legislation and disputes (including succession planning)
- Rent reviews
- Dilapidations and compensation
- Lease renewals
- Commercial tenancies, including non-agricultural use of buildings, energy and utility companies, telecoms, etc.
- Share farming and Contract farming
- Licences - grazing, cropping and profit a prendre arrangements
- Dispute resolution - including arbitration, independent expert determination, mediation and expert witness